In matters concerning Protocol, we are YOUR ANSWER
- IPC was founded in 1998.
- The company was born from the passion of its founder for Protocol and people.
- Our CORE business is Protocol and Business Etiquette.
- We have extensive training experience with Government and Corporates both Nationally and Internationally.
- We are actively involved with Protocol through on-going Consultation work.
- We are accredited with the PSETA (Public Services Seta).
IPC wishes to raise levels of Government and International Relations practices through quality training in Protocol and Etiquette, as well as consultation services. We wish to build longstanding relationships of trust with our clients, which will lead to ongoing references in South Africa and beyond its borders.
Our existence is based on our passion for and experience in the field of Protocol and Etiquette. We offer Protocol and soft skill training to government Departments, The Diplomatic Corps and the Private sector. We wish to create International standards of conduct and inspire others by our exemplary professionalism.
Associate and Expert Trainer on Africa - European School of Protocol
Member of the Protocol & Diplomacy International – Protocol Officers Association – PDI-POA
Associate and Expert Trainer on Africa – University of Moscow, Protocol Academy.
Full PSETA Accreditation for Unit Standard 114715.
Accreditation Nr: P21/0808/GP13