Presentation skills / Public Speaking
Your ability to communicate is the key to your success – whether you are speaking to reporters or investors, persuading an audience, managing people or selling your talents, your success depends on your ability to communicate clearly and effectively and with confidence.
It is a known fact that the most effective way to master any skill is through hands-on experience. You can read as much as you want about getting fit but unless you start working out, actively participating in sport, you will not get in shape.
In this course you will learn to:
- Control nervous energy
- Create a good first (and last) impression
- Speak confidently
- Love impromptu speaking
- Speak under pressure
- Design a memorable speech
- Understand your audience
- Command and keep your audience’s attention
- Use your body language, eye contact and vocal variety to get the message home
- Use props and visual aids effectively
- Be “speaking-fit” through practical exercise and evaluations